TopFeeder — Top News Feeds… Fast!
Tired of slow, bloated, news apps that take forever to load and/or are covered in ads?
Tired of news feed readers that give you too many stories to slog through?
TopFeeder's purpose is simple: Fast, easy, focused access to a single news feed of your choosing. You can even limit how many stories it shows so you can quickly check the headlines and move on with your life.
The TopFeeder app is ad-free so you can focus on your news (obviously the actual stories still have whatever ads they always did). The app comes preloaded with a directory of some of the most popular news RSS feeds, and you can add as many as you want (within reason, of course).
TopFeeder feature list:
- Supports any iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch that can run iOS 8.4 or later; works in portrait or landscape orientation. Some features require iOS 9 or later.
- Choose to see headlines only, or see more detail with images and introductory text from each story (as available from any individual feed).
- Preloaded with a directory of popular news feeds, or add your own from any sites that provide a RSS feed link.
- Sync your news feed collection between devices via iCloud (it's optional, and you must be logged into the same iCloud account on each device).
- Save stories from different feeds into a single list (these also can be shared between your devices via iCloud).
- Share stories with others via all the standard iOS sharing options.
- Monitor feed stats to see how long they take to download and how much data they use.
- Supports Apple's Handoff feature to view stories in Safari on other devices that support Handoff.
- Support for viewing news stories through Readability.com and Safari Reader mode (iOS 9 or later only).
- Knowing more things just makes you a better person..